With particle sizes starting at 20microns, the ASP800W Wet Fogging Machine will disperse a light mist fog over an area of up to 20㎡. Wet or “cold” fogging is considered a superior option for applications such as disinfection and mould control and will coat surfaces thoroughly with the applied solution.
The ASP800W wet fogging machine and compatible antiviral disinfection solution is also available on our range of monthly plans from 6 months and above – click here
- The ASP800W wet fogging machine creates a sanitising fog of micro-fine, atomized particles
- Treats up to 20㎡
- Disinfects, sterilises and purifies all contact surfaces, eradicating lingering bacteria, germs, viruses and spores (when used with appropriate solution)
- Ventilated areas ready to use after only 20 minutes
- Unique control design ensures that there is no drip of solution during use
- Interchangeable nanoscale nozzles ensure the accuracy of the droplet particles is controlled to meet the various spray requirements
- Simple to operate and lightweight
- 2L ULV Wet Fogging Machine (Cold Fogger)
- Casing manufactured from high quality corrosion-resistant Polypropylene
- All metal components are corrosion-resistant
- Carry straps manufactured from high quality corrosion-resistant material
- 8 adjustable nanoscale nozzles enabling optimum control of particle size control for various applications
- CE certified
Appropriate engineering controls: Provide adequate ventilation.
Eye/face protection: No specific eye protection required during normal use.
Respiratory protection: Respiratory protection not required.
Hand protection: For users with sensitive skin it is recommended that gloves are worn.
Other skin and body protection: Wear appropriate clothing to prevent repeated or prolonged skin contact. Use appropriate skin cream to prevent drying of skin.
Hygiene measures: When using, do not eat, drink or smoke. Good personal hygiene procedures should be implemented. Wash hands and any other contaminated areas of the body with soap and water before leaving the work site. Use appropriate skin cream to prevent drying of skin.
Environmental exposure: Avoid releasing into the environment.
Click here to download our brochure.